Keeping your website updated can be a hassle if you’re busy doing other things, like running your business, or you don’t want to maintain it yourself. But when your company’s information changes, it’s important to update your website so that it is not unattended and out of date.
Updating your website in a timely fashion will let your website visitors know what’s happening today — and can contribute to your bottom line. Among other things, website updates are excellent for:
- Offering new products or services
- Adding functionality to your website (blogs, e-commerce, etc.)
- Announcing upcoming and past events
- Updating out-of-date information
- Customer questions better answered on the website than by phone or email
- Additional informational steps in the read-to-purchase cycle
- Effective graphical illustrations of your products and services
- Recoding slow-to-download sites; updating code
- Anything other than wholesale website redesign
- Because not every website needs constant updates (and those updates can be sporadic and of varying size), we charge a simple hourly rate. We update your site based on your needs, or you can update the site yourself with one of our CMS systems.
Need website updates? Simply contact us — fill out our Inquiry form so that we may contact you. We’ll be happy to help.